These days, you can’t even open an article about marketing on line without reading of the importance of content marketing. We’re even guilty of tossing this particular marketing term of art around all too frequently, as we work with clients, in articles on our company blog, and at industry events like the September Inbound 2012 conference.
Content Marketing. The New SEO For Getting Found On Line
About Kevin Jorgensen
- The Infographics craze March 3, 2013
- The Lesson I Learned About Digital Influence From Ken Olson December 6, 2012
- SEO Is Dead, How Do You Promote Great Content? November 27, 2012
- You Can’t Inherit, Buy or Borrow Digital Influence November 15, 2012
- A Content Marketer’s Best New SEO Technique November 13, 2012
- Peter Odryna: This is certainly a challenge in the new world of ...
- SEO Is Dead, How Do You Promote Great Content? ...: [...] With SEO methods being curtailed substantial...
What People Are Saying
- SocialEars is like a really amazing metal detector that uncovers opportunities on the internet that you can't discover just by looking around on the surface. This software enables you to be in the right place, with the right insight, at the right time, before anyone else. It's the next best thing to knowing the future." Kevin Jorgensen, Owner, Innovative Marketing Resources http://twitter.com/#!/imrcorp
- "I love the SocialEars HR software and believe anyone in the human resources industry will find it useful. The search functionality is deeper and more relevant that any of the native applications and/or search engines for social search and I love the ability to see who's talking about a particular subject, not just a keyword. William Tincup, CEO of Tincup & Co. http://twitter.com/#!/williamtincup/
Recent Tweets by SocialEars
Follow @socialears on Twitter